Monday, January 7, 2013


I have been experimenting with some new bead shapes and also working hard on some new bracelet lines in the past few months.  There is a new bead shape coming out in February (I read about it today) that is really exciting and I can’t wait to get my hands on.  I have also introduced earrings for several of my lines: peyote, right angle weave and wafer.  It has been interesting and it is amazing to me how light they are.  Very wearable.

I am also taking a break from the Sunday Santa Barbara Arts and Crafts show, from January 1 through June 30.  I will be doing shows around the country (hopefully including Bellevue WA, Jackson Hole WY and Chicago IL) and can’t do a show every weekend and keep stock up.

I am continuing with the ACRE wholesale shows this year in Orlando (in 2 weeks) and Las Vegas in April.  If you are a wholesale buyer, you might want to consider visiting one or both of these shows.  They are smaller than New York or Philly but the work is amazing, all handcrafted.

If you need anything during my hiatus from the beach, just email or call me.  And remember, repairs and alterations are always free.  Here are a couple of pictures from my “Charmed” series – great fun creating my version of charm bracelets.  And as always, thanks for your support
Leaf Charm

Open Square Charm


Oval Charm


 

No comments:

Post a Comment