Friday, April 20, 2012

Been a while since my last blog.  The show schedule is beginning to heat up, with the first out of town show in just a few weeks.  I hope that if you are in the area that you will swing by and say hi.  I've been experimenting with new beads and designs and am interested to see what you think.  I'll be posting pictures (after I take them) and would love any feedback.  There are some new 2-holed beads out on the market and they are interesting, both in devising ways to weave them as well as texture and colors.  While they all have 2 holes, they are vastly different in size, shape and texture, so the same weave is yielding very different results.

Also, I have gotten some new colors for the peyote bracelets, perfect for the summer (I say spring is gone) and have been experimenting with using other materials for right angle weave pieces.  No wonder I haven't had time to write!

Pictures coming soon and thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment